|Home town:||Cole Harbour, NS|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea, Child's Play - Drake, Freaks - Timmy Turner ft. Savage
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? I would pick Lebron James. In the majority of his interviews, he constantly uses the word "I" instead of "we". Since ringette is truly a team sport, I think he would learn the importance and meaning of teamwork from playing a NRL game and would also appreciate the speed.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? I enjoy attending spin class and biking on outdoor trails as often as possible. I usually lift weights 3-4 times a week (rotating muscle groups) and I do cardio three times a week.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? I think the team will definitely be able to build off of last year's performance. We know what it feels like to win and we never want to lose that feeling. Last year at the NRL Championships, we did not have the outcome we had hoped for, but we definitely gained a lot of experience. We know what we need to work on in order to obtain our goal of winning a medal. I believe the key to our team's success is definitely the passion, dedication and hard work we all individually put in towards our team's common goal. It is difficult to find a team that gets along so well and believes in each other. It is truly special and a privilege to be a part of the Attack family knowing how much each one of us wants to achieve our goal and I believe this year could be the year we win a medal.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would choose Martine Caissie’s stick-checking ability and patience with the ring in front of the net.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||0||0||0||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||24||5||14||19||22|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||25||10||29||39||18|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||2||2||1||3||2|
|2012-13 Season||Atlantic Attack||4||2||7||9||2|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||4||4||4|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||2||6||8||2|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||6||6||0|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|