|Home town:||Moncton, NB|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? Poison- Martin Garrix, Virus- Martin Garrix, Runaway (U&I)- Galantis Konstantin remix
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? Sidney Crosby so that he would learn that ringette is a fast sport and appreciate the game in order to show others to appreciate the sport.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? My workout routine when I an not on the ice is to go to the gym and work on my cardio and lift weights to improve my strength.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? As long as everyone works on bettering themselves and trains hard, I personally think we will do even better than last year. Now that we know we can compete, it will push us to improve more. We have to stick together as a team in order to succeed. Our individual skills combined together is the key to success.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would pick Martine’s skill of sneaking up and back checking. She does it so naturally.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||1||2||3||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||24||34||46||80||30|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||23||25||30||55||28|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||38||33||71||40|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||18||20||22||42||28|
|2012-13 Season||Atlantic Attack||5||11||3||14||12|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||9||11||20||14|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||6||8||14||8|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||5||0||5||4|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||3||3||2|