|Home town:||Dieppe, NB|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? 300 Violins Orchestra- Jorge Quintero, ‘Till I collapse- Eminem, Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? If I could pick one professional athlete to watch or play an NRL game, I would choose Jonathan Toews (NHL) because he takes sport very seriously on and off the ice. From playing ringette my whole life, I think he would learn that ringette is a fast paced sport, and that ringette is a team sport.
3. What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? My workouts usually consist of cardio (sprints, jogging , bike , etc.) and weights
4. The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? We had a good season. we did realize that if we want to win a medal at the NRL Championships that we need to get in better shape , we need to work harder in practices, and to keep up our good team sportsmanship.
5. If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? If I could pick one of my teammates skills, I would pick Kirsti Mason's shot and her ability to catch her passes.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||24||22||36||58||20|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||22||19||41||30|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||26||21||47||34|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||19||42||10||52||28|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||1||0||0||0||2|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||4||4||8||8|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||4||0||4||4|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||1||1||4|