|Home town:||Dieppe, NB|
1) What are the 3 top songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? My 3 top songs before a game are, 300 violin orchestra- Jorge Quintero, ‘Till I collapse- Eminem and Lean On vs. Lose Yourself- Eminem.
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? I would have any NHL player try ringette for one game, because I think they would see how fast the sport actually is and that it is not as easy as they would maybe think.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? When I am working out I like to do some cardio, weights, and focus on my legs, arms and core. After I am finished my workout I do some stretching.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? Last year we had a very young team and we did very well. So, I think because of that, our team knows what to expect from other teams and knows what it takes to go all the way to the end. We are a very fast team and I think that is one of our main keys to success this year.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? As a defense, I would pick Nicole Richard. Unfortunately for us, she decided to retire this year, but I admired her skill, determination, and strength that she played with every game.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||24||0||3||3||26|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||0||6||6||8|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||4||0||0||0||2|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||3||0||1||1||2|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||0||0||4|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||0||0||4|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|