|Home town:||Shediac, NB|
1. What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? The top 3 songs on my game day play list are Et c’est pas fini by Star Académie to get pumped up, 300 Violin Orchestra to do my visualization and Let’s Do It Again by J. Boog to get all the butterflies out and get all the things that are not necessary out of my mind.
2. If you could have any professional athlete (from any sports) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? If I could have any professional athlete to play in an NRL game, I would chose Michael Phelps because I think it would teach him about teamwork. He is a phenomenal athlete but he mostly has always performed on an individual level.
3. What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? When I am not on the ice, my workout consist of 30 minutes of cardio 3-4 times per week and 30 minutes of plyometric type workout routines to cover my body from head to toe. These are always followed by 20-30 minutes of dynamic and static stretching.
4. The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? Since most of the players are returning, we definitely all have the drive to have the same success, or better, than last year’s overall team performance. The number one key to success is working as a team, both, on and off the ice and trust in your teammates and your coaches. The stronger the relationship off the ice, the better the chemistry/performance on ice.
5. If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? If I could have one of my teammate’s skills for one game, I would pick Martine Caissie because of her patience. She is so patient with the ring. She always waits at the perfect moment to do a pass, take a shot, or stick check another player.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||0||0||0||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||22||0||8||8||12|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||1||14||15||14|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||23||3||13||16||6|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||12||2||10||12||8|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||0||0||6|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||1||2||3||0|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||2||2||2|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||1||1||0|