|Home town:||Notre-Dame, NB|
1. What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play?Timber- Pitbull, ft. Kesha (Jump smokers remix), 300 Violins Orchestra- Jorge Quintero,Tsunami – DVBBS & Borgeous
2. If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? Any NHL player. They would learn that ringette is a fast-paced game and that the ring is passed a lot during a game.
3. What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? I go to the gym as much as I can.
4. The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? It will be to play as a team and focus on one game at a time!
5. If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? Martine Caissie- for her speed and skill.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||0||0||0||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||15||1||4||5||8|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||27||0||9||9||34|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||6||0||2||2||0|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||2||2||4|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||0||0||2|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||1||1||6|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|