|Home town:||Dieppe, NB|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play?Escape- 3LAU ft. Paris & Simo, Zombie- Kernkraft 400, ‘Till I collapse- Eminem
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? I would have Sidney Crosby, or any NHL player, to play a NRL game. I think they would think the game is faster then what they expected, and maybe learn a few different skills from the NRL players. Although, we would probably learn as much from the NHL players as well as we both play ice sports.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? My off-ice training before a game is:5 to 10 minutes light pace running, quick feet movement, stretching with the team – focus more on calves, rear thigh, and front thigh (squats, high knees, etc), stretching alone on the side of the boards and visualize the game ahead.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? Last year was a great season for our team but, we were a very young team. I would say it was the first time for ¾ of the team, myself included, to compete at the NRL championships at this level. It was very changeling physically and emotionally. We now know what to expect and we are going to build on it as a team to get stronger and be more ready to compete. I think the key to our team success is that we are a very close family and we are driven to give all that it takes to get to the top.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would definitely pick Martine Cassie’s skills, even though I am goalie and we play two complete different positions in this team. I would like to learn how she keeps scoring on me at practice and to be able to see her perspective of the game. Let’s just say that I love having her on my team, and not on the opposite team J
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0.00||0.000||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||6||31||286||189||5.64||0.859||4||0||0||0||1||0|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||14||84||610||403||7.16||0.828||6||4||0||0||1||0|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||6||55||246||171||11.63||0.757||2||3||0||0||0||0|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||1||6||52||35||6.00||0.854||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||2||4||67||45||3.11||0.918||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||4||20||161||110||6.45||0.846||0||4||0||0||0||0|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||1||6||52||34||6.00||0.850||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0.00||0.000||0||0||0||0||0||0|