|Home town:||Grande-Digue , NB|
1) What are the 3 top songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? I enjoy songs that have a good positive beat so I can get pumped up. 1) Until the sun comes up by Raghav 2) Jealous by Chromeo 3) Midnight by Coldplay (Kygo remix).
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? It would most definitely be an NHL player (any of them). I think they would learn, and be surprised by, how fast this sports actually is.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? At the moment, I don’t have a regular workout routine because I am on the ice 4 to 5 times a week. Plus, I play badminton twice a week. However, if I was not doing all of this, I would go to the gym and work on strength training. Every day would be a focus on a different muscle.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? We have to stay strong and bring everything we had last year back and play to our potential. I think the team will have to work even harder this year because we all know that all the other teams will do the same to compete in this league.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would pick Martine Caissie and I would pick how smooth she is with the ring. She makes it seem so easy to catch a pass or go around player with, what seems like no panic at and complete control. Her ring control looks smooth and natural.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||21||0||7||7||14|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||5||0||0||0||6|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|