|Home town:||Stratford, PEI|
1) Before you became a player with the Atlantic Attack, how did you learn about the team and what made you decide to try-out? I heard about the team five years ago when it first started, but I was starting my 1st year of hockey at Université de Moncton! Talk about bad timing! I recently finished my years of eligibility for hockey, and have kept my love and passion for ringette throughout the years. So, since I am still in school at UdeM, it seemed like it was meant to be! I can’t wait to be back at it with the sport I love :)
2) What do you do when you are not playing ringette? I study at Université de Moncton in Kinésiologie, and I also still play hockey here and there. I am also the head coach of the Odyssé women’s high school hockey team!
3) Do you have any individual goals for this season and what do you think will be the hardest adjustment in learning to play in the NRL? The hardest adjustment will definitely be getting back in the swing of things after not playing competitive ringette for 5 years! My goals are pretty simple, I hope to bring a positive energy to the team and to do my best to help them win gold!
4) What is your favorite pre-game meal? My favourite pre-game meal is any type of pasta
5) What do you like the most about ringette? I love the speed of ringette. It is such a fast game, and skating has always been my passion.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||0||1||1||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||21||11||13||24||22|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||0||1||1||0|