1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play?Every year my top 3 songs changes but I usually listen to techno music to get pumped to play.
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn? If I could pick any professional athlete to watch or play in an NRL game it would be Sidney Crosby. I think he would be surprised with the speed of the game and how good ringette really is.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on ice? When I'm not on the ice, I usually go to the gym 2-3 times a week depending on our ice times. I try to do something 5-6 times a week with the ice times.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? After the strongest season in the team's history, the team still wants to do better. We always look to improve from the previous season. This year we are hoping for a medal at the NRL Championship. We all know in the tournament last year, that it was the lack of experience and the conditioning that was missing for our team.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would pick Martine Caissie from my Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game. I would like to have her quick feet and to see the hole in the net as good as her. She's an amazing player. I would say she is probably within the top 10 in the league.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||24||16||25||41||10|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||8||55||63||6|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||25||19||49||68||8|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||26||11||17||28||10|
|2012-13 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||19||31||50||16|
|2011-2012 Season||Atlantic Attack||30||17||30||47||2|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||3||7||10||0|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||2||2||4||4|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||1||0||1||0|
|2013-2014 Eastern Playoffs||Waterloo Wildfire||0||0||0||0||0|
|2013 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||3||7||10||0|
|2011-12 Eastern Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||1||1||2||0|
|2011 Championship Consolation||Atlantic Attack||3||4||6||10||6|
|2011 Championship||Atlantic Attack||4||2||1||3||2|