|Home town:||Saint Anne de Kent, NB|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? Sia ft. Sean Paul- Cheap Thrills, Nickelback-Burn it to the ground, DMX- X goin’ give it to ya
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn? Serena Williams. First, I don’t even know if she can skate, but she would find the game extremely fast.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on ice? My routine before a game is very simple. I put the volume up to max in my car driving to the game. When we do our game warmup, I like to dribble a soccer ball and do exercises with some tennis balls. I also visualize all the big plays I have made in the past. It gives me goosebumps.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? Now that we know what we are capable of, we need to work hard and have great team bonding like last year. We also gained experience during the playoffs at home and mostly during last year’s NRL championship. We also need to take that experience to move forward and learn. We cannot start our season thinking that is going to be easy. We are going to take one game at a time and work on that game and move forward to the next.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would pick Kim. I would pick her because she has the speed of Usain Bolt when it comes to getting the ring out of our defensive zone. She gets the ring out of our defensive zone very quickly. Again, she’s extremely fast.
|Regular Season Stats|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||19||99||948||610||5.43||0.860||14||4||0||0||1||0|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||17||78||793||606||5.12||0.886||14||3||0||0||0||0|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||25||156||1205||795||6.73||0.836||9||13||0||0||1||0|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||25||220||1277||1134||8.96||0.838||3||22||0||0||0||0|
|2012-13 Season||Atlantic Attack||21||120||946||769||6.59||0.865||9||11||0||0||0||0|
|2011-2012 Season||Atlantic Attack||15||65||509||415||5.11||0.865||8||4||0||0||1||0|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||6||31||200||117||8.05||0.791||1||2||0||0||0||0|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||1||5||52||31||5.00||0.861||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||15||104||72||7.50||0.828||0||2||0||0||0||0|
|2013 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||54||355||236||7.91||0.814||0||6||0||0||0||0|
|2011-12 Eastern Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||6||59||32||4.09||0.842||0||2||0||0||0||0|