|Home town:||Memramcook, NB|
1) What are the top 3 songs on your game day music playlist that get you pumped to play? The songs that pump me up the most on game day are; Lose Yourself by Eminem, Tsunami by DVBBS & Borgeous and the 300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero.
2) If you could have any professional athlete (from any sport) watch, or try to play in, an NRL game, who would you pick and what do you think they would learn from it? I would love to see Tyler Seguin (NHL) watch or try ringette. He's a great hockey player that I enjoy watching. I feel a lot of people underestimate the speed and skill involved in this great sport. I think he would learn that ringette is definitely harder than it looks.
3) What does your workout routine look like when you are not on the ice? During the off season, I really switched up my training. I worked on weights with cardio intervals and spent a lot more time training outdoors. I was running hills and working on explosive sprints. I really wanted to maximize my skating strength on the ice this season.
4) The Atlantic Attack had their strongest season in the team’s history last year. How does the team build off of that type of performance? What do you think is the key to the team’s success? I think the team will build off last year’s success because we know more what we need to do to succeed. We will practice with more intensity, work harder on our conditioning, and bond more as a team. Our key to success is the determination our team and coaches have to prove to everyone that the small provinces can keep up at a national level. We have something to prove and will keep working hard as a unit to achieve our goals.
5) If you could pick one of your Attack teammate’s skills to have for just one game, who would you pick and what skill of theirs would you like to have? I would love to have Kim Melanson's speed and intensity. She only has one level and it is always full tilt. She moves up with the play to help the forwards and is just as quick to get back on defence without skipping a beat. She always battles hard and is one of the fastest skaters I have ever seen!
|Regular Season Stats|
|2017 NRL Final||Atlantic Attack||1||0||0||0||0|
|2016-17 Season||Atlantic Attack||22||7||9||16||22|
|2015-2016 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||8||14||22||14|
|2014-2015 Season||Atlantic Attack||20||16||13||29||16|
|2013-14 Season||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|
|2012-13 Season||Atlantic Attack||28||18||17||35||28|
|2011-2012 Season||Atlantic Attack||30||15||4||19||8|
|2017 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||2||1||3||4|
|2016 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||7||1||3||4||2|
|2016 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||0||1||1||0|
|2014-15 Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||0||0||0||0||0|
|2013 NRL Championship||Atlantic Attack||6||1||1||2||6|
|2011-12 Eastern Playoffs||Atlantic Attack||2||1||1||2||0|